Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah dude, you're not providing the best material to start with over here... but I'll take a stab at it.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah that isn't going to really be doable unless you get a picture of the ENTIRE RIM... jeez! Come back when you have something to work with.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i guess you guys have no skillz cause this lil kid on a nike website did it for me :eek:nfloor

Attachments

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
bah whatever, I could have done that, easy as fuck, he just didn't fix the parts that were missing from the new rim... notice how the bottom look all fucked up? THAT KID HAS NO SKILLZ. Don't hate unless u know what you're talking about!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
wait thats not it, theres a tire website where you can see what rims will look like on your car. i forgot it tho :(

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
wait no that is it :)

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I'm going to kill you KH, just you wait!

And about that photochop... I'm a graphic designer (albeit I'm in school but I've been doing it for the last 6 years or so) and I take offense saying I got no skillz, obviously you's the 1 without da skillz since you had to ask somebody ELSE to do it for you! Go tell that kid on the Nike site to stick to MS Paint and leave Adobe out of this!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Run out of money? SHIIIIIIIIIIT, I haven't even begun to run out of money. I spent like 80G today. This is fun haha. I'm going to bed though, so don't think I'm giving up haha. Do YOU need a 200G loan? lol

Yeah, Lowkeyciv ain't got no skillz. I'm just going to assume that's his civic... in which case I'm going to laugh... real hard :D

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
CamaroGSXRss said:
Bwaaaaaaammmmmmm ding ding ding............bwooooooooooooooooom
What in the hell are you doing? lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts