Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
When he could still stand
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to Phil earlier today and he said things are going well, running decent lap times and all but Faster Sissy (chad) is being a sissy on the brakes :gay . and parking it in the corners :neener I'll update you when I get some race results.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
race report update - THEY"RE SLOW :neener

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
badgixxer said:
race report update - THEY"RE SLOW :neener
BUT atleast we're here racing instead of San Jose Squiding, BITCH. :neener

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
yep ima sissy on the brakes and phil's a sissy in the corners :beer :eek:nfloor :popcorn but he's still alittle faster of a sissy then i am :cheers

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
philbert ended up with 2 5th place finishes put in a good ride both times ... runnin 1:38's 1:39's

i however after bein last into T1 in the first race (21 on the grid i think) because i was bein a stunter off the line , managed to finish 8th best lap in the low :39's (1:39.2)

second race got a better start 2 places behind philbert into T1 then got held up exiting 3 so dropped back a few places (2) then started makin ground got back up to 2 behind philbert , lost the front in T3 and slid across the track . somehow managed to save it before i hit the grass and it didnt go down . got back on the track and basically just cruised around in the 1:43's 1:44's the rest of the race , finishing 17th of 21

all in all it was a great weekend but i got :urowned by philbert :bitchslap

next year bitch :neener

1 - 6 of 6 Posts