1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
I object to any "hate" labels; "hate crimes", "hate groups" etc

·
Registered
638 Posts
Jesus Christ, picketing soldiers funerals is just wrong but picketing at little childrens funerals is just disgusting. They deserve whatever bad things come to them, and it will.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
but they do it in the name of the lord. :bangdesk
They do it in the name of the lawsuit.

WBC is a family of lawyer that support themselves by goading people into doing shit to them they can sue for.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I seriously can't understand how they haven't been murdered yet. The number of people they piss off, it's only a matter of time until somebody feels like they've got nothing to lose.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Jesus Christ, picketing soldiers funerals is just wrong but picketing at little childrens funerals is just disgusting. They deserve whatever bad things come to them, and it will.
. Yeah I was blown away when I heard they were picketing. I don't get it. What's the point? You aren't protesting an action.... All your picketing does is hurt the family and make you look like the completely baseless vile creatures you are. I totally agree they deserve whatever comes their way.

gotta keep the lord jesus happy
this shit is not pleasing to ANYONE's God.

Reactions: 06r6raven

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
This is another part of it. From #9

10 nonviolent ways to thwart a Westboro Baptist Church protest - The Week

But it's worth noting that a hate group's actions — which include intimidation and harassment directed at a person, institution, or any other entity that "manifest evidence of prejudice based on race, religion, sexual orientation, or ethnicity" — may be investigated as domestic terrorism by the FBI.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
So the Christian religion is a hate group?

·
Registered
3 Posts
They have a right to say whatever they want but so do I. Any "group" that decides to exploit a funeral of anyone let alone an innocent child because they are trying to "preach the word of God" is disgusting. They make me throw up. They can believe whatever they want as far as I'm concerned as long as it doesn't affect me, but the fact that they have no empathy to greiving families crosses the line. Have some respect! They would get their point across much better if they were a respected group not an obnoxious, idiotic, brainwashed cult. Petition signed.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
^ As every religion should. I don't see the benefit, as a taxpayer.
I dont see it as a christian. Same goes for all charities. They are all top heavy anyways so lets trim the fat and get charities and religions both to focusing on what they should...making themselves examples instead of megaphones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
King of the Hopeless
1,132 Posts
I positively loathe them.

That being said, they should be able to say whatever they want to say.

It is a bunch of moronic blather - give it the respect it deserves by laughing at it. It is a shame that they teach their children this horror though. Ironically we (meaning the vast majority of Americans) used to teach that people with dark skin weren't really men and that innumerable racial, cultural, social and religious groups were inferior - the kind of thing that Westboro teaches. One has to think that the fact that these people are universally despised and mocked is a good thing, no? Perhaps we are growing as a society. Hope.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts