·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I guess beef's not for dinner now??

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
WTF?!

dude, if i saw that, i'd get a long sharp stick and start poking it up their ass. They're supposed to be dead right? lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
Wonder how much they cost per lb? the girl in the middle looks like she might have a decent body =)

·
Registered
222 Posts
hozhead said:
Someone invite a cannibal or two over to teach these fools not to protest stupid things.
Oh, but didn't you know? PETA could give a crap about people.
Those people are nut jobs. I've read alot of reports too about them uselessly killing rescued animals. There was a big story about it awhile ago.
:upyours PETA ..mmmmmmmm meat!

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Those folks are the lunatic fringe. Ironically, they're usually pretty sharp people, at least in the classroom setting. Not sure why that doesn't transpose to simplier concepts like the food chain. :dunno :lol

·
Banned
730 Posts
Why do I think it'd be funny if they suffocated? :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
too much time on their hands...I wonder if the bags are zip locked? heh heh

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jhon_750 said:
Oh, but didn't you know? PETA could give a crap about people.
Those people are nut jobs. I've read alot of reports too about them uselessly killing rescued animals. There was a big story about it awhile ago.
:upyours PETA ..mmmmmmmm meat!

Off topic here

If that's you in the pic........You are one seriously sexy,beautiful woman.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Krazy Hawaiian said:
:banana :phatyo ...it's what's for dinner!

:eek:nfloor

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
I'm guessing that this pic has nothing to do with PETA. I t lloks like an exhibit of human rights and something like prostitution, where humans are sold for their flesh.

Lots of spouting aobut PETA, but have any of you actually even visited their website? Not a lot of wacko ideas to be found on there. Exemplifying one incident that is obviously condemned by the organization is relatively stupid to generalize any of their outward efforts to stop cruelty as a disdainable cause.

As usual, a bunch of peeps talking out of their asses.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
license2ill said:
I'm guessing that this pic has nothing to do with PETA. I t lloks like an exhibit of human rights and something like prostitution, where humans are sold for their flesh.

Lots of spouting aobut PETA, but have any of you actually even visited their website? Not a lot of wacko ideas to be found on there. Exemplifying one incident that is obviously condemned by the organization is relatively stupid to generalize any of their outward efforts to stop cruelty as a disdainable cause.

As usual, a bunch of peeps talking out of their asses.

I read a story once where this peace lover was protesting a war and this guy walks up and slaps him in the face,the peace lover get's mad and the guy reminds him that he should spread love not war.The peace lover agrees and calms down,he get's slaped agin and agin get's mad.the man reminds him once agin to spread love not war,agin he calms down.After about 5 times of this the man just decides the fun is over and beats the hell out of him to show him what a spineless freak he really is.

My point,every time you spout off at the mouth about you're peace loving crap I'm reminded of this story and how spineless of a man you must be.

Here's your link so you can see for yourself that it's the PETA freaks.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/2691965/detail.html?qs=;s=20;w=400

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
alaska cajun said:
I read a story once where this peace lover was protesting a war and this guy walks up and slaps him in the face,the peace lover get's mad and the guy reminds him that he should spread love not war.The peace lover agrees and calms down,he get's slaped agin and agin get's mad.the man reminds him once agin to spread love not war,agin he calms down.After about 5 times of this the man just decides the fun is over and beats the hell out of him to show him what a spineless freak he really is.

My point,every time you spout off at the mouth about you're peace loving crap I'm reminded of this story and how spineless of a man you must be.

Here's your link so you can see for yourself that it's the PETA freaks.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/2691965/detail.html?qs=;s=20;w=400
So are you begging me to kick your ass?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts