Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ok ok

Already I apologize if I start to offend anyone here but I just saw the weirdest and in my opinon the stupidest thing the other day. If it was you.. well.. sorry..

Was in OP right under the bridge on Metcalf and 435, guy on a Ninja was getting on the eastbound ramp to 435. Was purple.. but he like.. his whole front farings covered in some red velvet. So yeah he have a big fuzzy cycle.

I was like .. "the hell..?" was the first time I have ever seen anything like that.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
heh gayyy

i think the crushed velvet thing is starting its takeover of the fur. seen a few lately. i think the only way it would be somewhat 'cool' (if its even remotely possible that is) is to do the whole bike and then have 'Austin Powers Shagcycle' written on both sides :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it was as queer as football bat let me tell you.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
could you imagine how the bike would smell if it got rained on? ewwwwww.

·
Registered
20 Posts
silent_R1 said:
could you imagine how the bike would smell if it got rained on? ewwwwww.
Well instead of spraying wax on your bike you'd be using febreeze.

·
Registered
411 Posts
No it doesn't stink when it gets wet and no I dont' have to febreeze anything, my shit stays in the rain unless its gonna hail then I put it on the porch.

Oh and no that wasn't me.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
stacy you have a furry bike? seriously?

okay, stupid question of the day:

how do you put it on? contact paper? fasteners?
I'm being serious, I have seen furry bikes, but never got close enough to investigate how it is applied, so I'm curious :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
My windscreen I used hot glue I think I need to use alittle 3M cuz some of it didn't take very well. My seats I just used a staple gun. When I did my old bike I did my tank and my tail section cuz thats all I had and I used hot glue. It stays and you can take it off with out ruining anything. 3M will not allow for a clean take off.

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
that's pretty. I actually like it. I guess I was envisioning the whole bike as furred. Like the stunters ya know. I do like w/the color scheme, it goes well together. Thanks for telling me, I felt like a dork asking, but ya know what they say about curiosity...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are a girl its ok. Plus judging by your pic its subtle. This wasn't.

I wonder if he vaccums it.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh and btw...

rawr

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
you are going to hate that screen when you get on the track hun ;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I dont' use it anyway.....my boobs are to big. Plus it comes right off if need be.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
hooorayy for boobies

hmm never tried riding without a screen, but then again i can get under mine. you should try a double bubble screen.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your boobs come right off?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
lol i have offered a couple times to help support boobs for a few girls but for some reason they keep tellin me no :confused:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chicw/speed said:
Yea sometimes I wish... :D
Yeah I can see it now. Pop off they go for jogging and going down the stairs.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
tath would be amusing...maybe interchangeble sizes perhaps?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts