Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at this- I found it thru COSMO magazine! The best mag in the world, might I add!! I know what I want now.... :) :banana :beer

http://pervartistry.com/index.htm

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
OH! it does look like fun!

Oh honey! Don't tell me you think COSMO is the "best" mag ever? I swear to you, that is prolly the worst mag out there for women. It can take a mole hill sized problem that a woman has, and turn it into a mountain. It's nothing but a male bashing mag. I'll find you something more interesting to read.. :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Seems appetizing! Thanks for the heads up.

A great magazine to check out is, Ms. Magazine. Good reading material!

·
Registered
181 Posts
SalKhan said:
I prefer Redbook.
That's :bs
you're all about the Entertainment Weekly....dare I say...gossip wh*re? :neener

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Just because I know certain things doesn't make me a whore. Now having sex with certain things... Yeah totally make me a skank.

Besides, E Weekly is sooooooo wrong most of the time. Tom Cruise is NOT gay!

...Is he?

:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
SalKhan said:
Just because I know certain things doesn't make me a whore. Now having sex with certain things... Yeah totally make me a skank.

Besides, E Weekly is sooooooo wrong most of the time. Tom Cruise is NOT gay!

...Is he?

:D
What's that you got caught in the exhaust pipe?

Oh my...that goes way beyond skank my friend.

I'm still going to go with gossip wh*re on this one, regardless of the E Weekly...hollywood drama queen!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
japbike said:
OH! it does look like fun!

Oh honey! Don't tell me you think COSMO is the "best" mag ever? I swear to you, that is prolly the worst mag out there for women. It can take a mole hill sized problem that a woman has, and turn it into a mountain. It's nothing but a male bashing mag. I'll find you something more interesting to read.. :D
YES, please do... :phatyo

What's wrong with male-bashing??!! :neener

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
There should be a warning tag on this game that reads something like:

"Best served with tequlia and lime. Not responsible for lack of humping if played incorrectly.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
SalKhan said:
There should be a warning tag on this game that reads something like:

"Best served with tequlia and lime. Not responsible for lack of humping if played incorrectly.
:eek:nfloor

Never-the-less, I think I'm gonna order it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
This has nothing to do with the thread...but after seeing some of the avatars here, I just want to say: WOMEN ON BIKES ARE SMOKIN' HOT

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
i hope ya can order that game online and comes in a brown bag when they deliver it... as for magazines, i prefer stuff, maxim, fhm, and american curves :)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ASharpMind said:
This has nothing to do with the thread...but after seeing some of the avatars here, I just want to say: WOMEN ON BIKES ARE SMOKIN' HOT
Thank you, we ARE fine on bikes, huh??!! I think it's the thought of power between our legs that gets us all lubed up for the ride...

·
Registered
233 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
Thank you, we ARE fine on bikes, huh??!! I think it's the thought of power between our legs that gets us all lubed up for the ride...
Hell yeah! *grin*

I'm thinkin about ordering that game. A lot of our couple friends, singles too *wink* are making a trip down to Nashville to stay in a cabin. Think it'll spice things up? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts