Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my buddy are looking for a good performance shop here in the Phoenix area that does dyno tuning.

We found

- Sportbike Performance Center around Cave Creek and Greenway

- Cycle Dynamics by 7th Ave. and Deer Valley

...but can't find much else. Any info or comments on these shops, or suggestions about others?

Thanks fellas.

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Walter Sprout from ECS dyno is the best. He's moved to the east coast but does travel back on occation.

If you can get ahold of him, he has enough runs on different bikes he might be able to get you close enough with a map from something close.

Just tell him "Hi". I've been out of it for a few years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate you responding man, out of 3+ forums, you and one other guy were the only ones to type a word.

I was going to see about Evan Steel Performance in Tucson, but decided to go with Mark Ledesma @ BMW/Ducati/Triumph at GoAZ. I talked to some people and he had solid knowledge on almost every brand, especially BMW, Ducati, Suzuki and Kawasaki. Great tune, so i anyone in the AZ area is looking for a good tuner, call GoAZ and setup an appt. with Mark, good guy, fast, knows his shit.

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Mark does pretty good work without a boubt. Evan was gonna be my follow-up and prefered after ECS. Better than the downloadable floating around out there.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,336 Posts
"Sportbike Performance Center around Cave Creek and Greenway"

I've had my bike serviced by these guys but never any tuning. The most they've done was suspension set up for $30 and oil changes every so often.

The owner is a racer so I assume he knows his stuff. He holds riding clinics and track days at firebird raceway. I haven't been a part of any of those events as of yet though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts