Sport Bikes banner
61 - 61 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
ApriliaSL,

I like your opinions on the motorcycles, thank you for
the input. First off this will be my third bike, the first being a Nighthawk 650 and the second my SV. However, I truely consider it my second, because I really didn't learn how to ride until the SV. I have strongly considered the fz1 as well as the aprilia Tuono, Falco, Ducati Multistrada, and the zx6~zx9. I have also considered the Triumph Sprint ST and Triumph Daytona 955. and while I will not be purchasing a motorcycle until next year, I fully intend to keep the sv650 as a short trip / twisty weekend toy / track bike.

The Puck

dude, I really like the Ducati Multistrada, it's sit up and beg positioning, undertail exhaust, single sided swing arm, ducati sound, dry clutch. However, the style hasn't quite SOLD me yet

BlkWidow,

While I like the idea of a gold wing (i really like that bike) at 25 I can't buy one, there is something morally wrong with a 25 year old on a goldwing. I just can't do it yet. don't get me wrong, a guy we ride with just picked one up, ad man HE LOVES that bike, the power, the handling, the radio, etc, he does nothing but RAVE about that bike.

BentValve,

I am not ready for a 10r. I am also, not considering anything pure SS at this point, I much prefer 400 mile days then boy racer ergo's. My opinion is that a race bike like the 10r belongs on a race track, which I am not willing to do (primarily out of fear, but mostly out of respect)

61 - 61 of 61 Posts