Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered mine earlier this week and got it last night.

I have one concern though... When you put them on I noticed that the bolt they give us is about 1/4 inch shorter than the original bolt. I am sure it wont matter, but I was wondering if they were all like that. I want to be sure it holds the engine well.

Also, how did you know where to actually place the slider. I see from looking at everyones pictures, I picked the same spot... I just picked the farthest point out lol.

(Personal note on the product... I can't put both on anyway, b/c one of the bolts they sent me, the threads are not cut right, so it wont go in. Other than that, they seem nice.)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Enygma said:

I have one concern though... When you put them on I noticed that the bolt they give us is about 1/4 inch shorter than the original bolt. I am sure it wont matter, but I was wondering if they were all like that. I want to be sure it holds the engine well.

Also, how did you know where to actually place the slider. I see from looking at everyones pictures, I picked the same spot... I just picked the farthest point out lol.

(Personal note on the product... I can't put both on anyway, b/c one of the bolts they sent me, the threads are not cut right, so it wont go in. Other than that, they seem nice.)
Both my bolts were much longer than the stock bolts, your call.
Skippy

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bolts are longer... until you put them through the "spacer". Then the amount that goes into the frame ends up being about 1/4inch shorter.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Enygma said:

Speaking of the LSL Sliders, anyone know where to get the best buy on them?????

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know about "best buy" but I got mine from Spiegler. Total was 101.00 it arrived in three days. I suppose when I call on Monday to get a new bolt, I will inquire about the "length".

·
Registered
41 Posts
Enygma said:
I don't know about "best buy" but I got mine from Spiegler. Total was 101.00 it arrived in three days. I suppose when I call on Monday to get a new bolt, I will inquire about the "length".
Cool, thanks :headbang

1 - 6 of 6 Posts