Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Human After All
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used bike a couple months ago, the guy I bought it from was real nice but literally introduced it to me by the name he gave it, like it was a person. Made me really happy to get out of his garage and home with it despite how well I got along with him.

Joined a forum for people who own the same model, half of them seem to have named their bikes with people names and only refer to them by their names, it's creepy as fuck.

I get giving your pet a people name, I knew a guy with a cat named Bill. You can at least talk to your cat and have it respond to you calling it Bill.

"This is Bill, I want $4000 for him" is a fucking weird way to be with an inanimate object like a bike.

·
Registered
195 Posts
People name objects they tend to curse at... Just saying.
o_O
Don't let it freak you out, it's just a thing, not a horror movie you're stuck in. When the same person refers to themselves in the third person, THEN you need to leave quickly. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3 Posts
whats wrong with giving your machine a name i mean if it has personality it should have a name im thinking it kind of kool thing to do like gone in 60 seconds mustang it is named elinore kind of weird but cute!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts