Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know this, always have, but some people suck worse then others, and here's why...

I ran across a neighbor today talking a walk with his dogs Pretty and Logan (he adopted Logan from me, I do Border Collie Rescue) and like most neighbors do, we stopped and decided to chat. Well he informed me that there was a "confrontation" with some of the neighborhood dogs. In this neighborhood, most of the people here let their dogs run "sorta" lose. We all know whom belongs to whom, they are all tagged and not one of theses dogs is vicious. Either to other dogs or humans. Well, dogs will get in to scuffles, it happens, but one older neighbor (whom which we all appall) called the "dog police" and reported the scuffle.

It seems that Duke (I call him Cooter, because of his hound dog face and he's just about the dumbest dog alive :) ) got into this altercation. It wasn't even anything to shake a stick at, no blood, no scars etc etc, so my neighbor informed me. But the owner of Duke aka Cooter, didn't feel like dealing with him anymore, since he's to rough for their 2 yrs old son, and HAD HIM PUT DOWN! WTF! He was the sweetest, most stupid, clumsy, lovable Coon Hound mix. He would come over here daily and I would howl at him and he'd chime right in and sing along. Lay around my yard, not hurting a fly and just be a dog.

Anyone one of us in the neighborhood would of LOVED to take him in, but the stupid c*nt had him put down. No Humane Society, no Rescue, nothing! I really am trying my hardest not to cry and/or go over there and beat her fat face in. I just don't understand some people. She KNEW that anyone would of taken him in. He was only 2 years old! Why then would she do such a thing!?

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
what a fucker. i hate people who treat dogs like shit. why not give him the chance to live with someone else?

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
fengler said:
what a fucker. i hate people who treat dogs like shit. why not give him the chance to live with someone else?
See....this is why I hate ppl in general...for no reason other than to hate them.

That way, I'm never let down by the dumbass things they do.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Why didnt she just give him up to the animal shelter for adoption. That's what the shelter is there for. People can be extremely cruel, so sad. I think it has something to do with people thinking animals are consumer items to be used and disposed of like yesterday's garbage. Tell us something about this person. Does she happen to be a control freak?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've met the bitch once, and that's because last summer she stopped by my house to pick up her dog, yes the dog that she killed. I don't know exactly where she lives, but I'll find out. Not that I'll do anything to her, but I'll keep her in mind next time I get a hair up my ass..:)

as for the shelter, I don't know why she didn't bother trying. She knew that there were ppl in the neighborhood, including myself, that would of taken her dog and given it a good home. Even if I didn't want to keep him, I would of found him a damn good home.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
TRaGiK said:
See....this is why I hate ppl in general...for no reason other than to hate them.

That way, I'm never let down by the dumbass things they do.
:confused:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Some people see pets as nothing more than posessions. Those people shouldn't have pets. Ever. Not even a goldfish. I think you've got a great thing going there with everyone knowing everyone else's dogs. I hope you can maintain it, in spite of this crap.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
some people can't take care of themselves let alone a pet and it sucks for the animal which ends up suffering in the end.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, I hate it when people do dumb shit like that. I can never understand why someone would kill an animal rather than giving it a chance to have a nice home. I can understand if the dog was vicious or dangerous, but he obviously wasn't. Like previously mentioned, people like that should never have pets.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wouldn't they have rules about what animals get put down and which don't? I'm assuming she took it somewhere and didn't do it herself...

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Thats exactly why I don't have dogs anymore. They require a lot of attention and time, and I don't have enough time for them. I hate how you are 100% in a dog lifes, and I feel like crap if I let the poor animal down.

So I rather have cats, they think of you as their pet =P

By the way, I do suck, and my exGF used to say I was the best at it!

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
don't fret. i'm sure the twats little fuckspawn will get sick of her ass when it gets older and throw her into a nursing home. she'll rot there until they decide to "put her down" too.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
malik ross said:
don't fret. i'm sure the twats little fuckspawn will get sick of her ass when it gets older and throw her into a nursing home. she'll rot there until they decide to "put her down" too.
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! :eek:nfloor sweet! :dblthumb

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
I hate people that feel the need to be cruel to animals to empower themselves, or for whatever other twisted reason.

In my opinion...it's another type of sociopath.

·
Super Duper Paratrooper
378 Posts
you know this shit makes my blood fucking boil. My grandparents just put their dog down cause they had to, well it was the humane thing to do we had the dog for 11 years and he was just starting to get in bad shape, could hardly get up at times. First time I've been involved with something like that, they let me hold the dog and he was shaking like he did everytime we took him to the vet and they gave him the shot and he just kinda slowed down and then stopped shaking, made a little noise and that was it, felt worse than I did when I attended human funerals. To read about this fuck putting the dog down for these reasons makes me want to road trip with my Sig .40 and put two in her chest and one in her head...

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Corporal....reminds me of when we had to have our dog put down....about 11-12 yrs old, some kind of liver cancer or disease, skin cancer, serious internal problems, severe arthritis.....he was in real rough shape. They gave him the sedative to calm him down and he got real sluggish, looked drunk, real calm. So I kneeled over and pet him, held him for a bit....then they walked him into the back room. They asked me if I wanted to witness it...I said no, I knew I couldn't handle it. I've never cried so hard in quite some time...I was real close to that old dog.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts