Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Don't get excited, its New Jersey.

This is the State that keeps allowing the victims of a text-induced accident to sue the person who sent the texts to the driver, because the driver didn't have enough assets to go after.

Justice prevails in NJ.

Their solution would end up as an attempt to ban phones, trust me, I live here. They keep gearing up to take our guns and they don't like motorcycles either.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Great solution, maybe we should post signs on our 7/11s here that robbery is against the law. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?

Did nobody think that if people are texting they probably aren't reading roadside signs about the dangers of texting while driving?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great solution, maybe we should post signs on our 7/11s here that robbery is against the law. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?

Did nobody think that if people are texting they probably aren't reading roadside signs about the dangers of texting while driving?

Good point

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
So are you like, the new resident news anchor around here then?

Christ. . .

Reactions: drummer92

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So are you like, the new resident news anchor around here then?

Christ. . .
Yep, had to copy+paste that response again.

Things were getting too quiet around here. Just trying to stir up discussion. We're all on two wheels right? Just because it was a Harley rider doesn't mean it couldn't happen to one of us.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
no, that was rhetorik who was just copy n pasting a response in. I just agreed with him.

If you posted something that didn't show some kind of mental complex, I'd be more interested.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no, that was rhetorik who was just copy n pasting a response in. I just agreed with him.
Rhetorik, Predator. Both from Canada, eh? My bad. Got confused between the two Canadians.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I want to start "People Against Incompetent Drivers", because idiots going the speed limit with both hands on the wheel and sober as a nun still cause accidents every single day. I don't care what your method of malfunction is. Keep yourself out of my right of way and you can do whatever you want. Violate my right of way and I want you punished, harshly.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i want to start "people against incompetent drivers", because idiots going the speed limit with both hands on the wheel and sober as a nun still cause accidents every single day. I don't care what your method of malfunction is. Keep yourself out of my right of way and you can do whatever you want. Violate my right of way and i want you punished, harshly.
lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
I want to start "People Against Incompetent Drivers", because idiots going the speed limit with both hands on the wheel and sober as a nun still cause accidents every single day. I don't care what your method of malfunction is. Keep yourself out of my right of way and you can do whatever you want. Violate my right of way and I want you punished, harshly.
I'm a member of "people against DMV issuing driver licenses to stupid fuken retarded ass drivers" and "help keep stupid people from getting behind the wheel"

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Ban texting and the cagers will figure out something else with which to get distracted, though it is far worse now than yesteryear.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Problem is lack of enforcement. Make the tickets phat enough that cops give em out to fund their stations and problem solved. Heck make em really phat and maybe they will lay off the speeding tickets a little.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
I think the b***** problem is banning texting specifically instead of being distracted or a dumbass...or...imagine this, being a danger or violating a traffic law. Before it was a law, I held my phone on the top of the steering wheel to dial or whatever. I tried that retarded shit about putting the phone on your crotch so you dont get a ticket but I pay too much attention to all of traffic for that BS. I went back to the top of the wheel. 1. I'm paying attention to all of traffic so I know if theres a cop around. 2. I still have most of traffic in front of me in my peripheral vision.

I see 18 year old girls always staring at their crotch while driving...for all the wrong reasons. Banning texting makes stupid people more stupid...in other words, more dangerous. I say get rid of the texting law so idiots keep phones off their laps, and ticket them if they drift or are slow to react

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Or make it an over $1,000 fine AND two point ticket. After all, how stupid and distracted are you if you don't see a cop so close to you, that he/she can see you are texting?

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts