Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
True story, happened in Olathe: Lee was this you??? hehehe.... :D

Officer was sitting at a stop light and a sportbiker was wheelying behind him and came up on him fast. He pulled up next to the Officer at the light, the officer was rolling down his window to tell the guy to settle it down a bit. But instead of listening to what the Officer had to say, the biker gave the officer the finger and took off, riding briskly leaving the Officer scratching his head. Officer took pursuit but once in traffic the biker took off down the shoulder of I-35 and was gone. Officer hit speeds in excess of 135mph and the biker was still pulling away. Officer was fuming mad at this point.... but there was nothing that could be done.

I thought it was pretty funny.... but What a dick this biker guy is.... Its one thing to wheelie and speed and run, but to flip the cop off like that and totally humiliate him is just mean. Maybe the biker knew the officer and had some bad blood there..... If there is a such thing as Karma this guy is screwed the next time he really needs an officer to respond to an emergency.... ;)

I swear the general public just doesn't understand how fast sportbikes are. These are not your Granpas harleys that he had in the 60's....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah that's totatly jacked up. I have nothing but the most amount of respect for the local police here (NOT COUNTING FAIRWAY KANSAS PIGS)

Around here they have looked out for me, one cop even pulled over a guy that cut me off and once one was pulled over for being right on my ass on the highway. So I do everything I can to give em a wave and stuff (while frantically pumping on the front brake heh)

A lot of other times they have told me to just keep it down and safe, cops in fairway are just asses though. The only two times I have ever been pulled over in KC history were both in Fairway once on the cycle and once in the truck and in the truck I had to go through sobriety test and the stupid cop was about to throw my in the back of his car when he said.. "just for the record I will give you a breathalizer test.." he was so arrogant and full of himself and wanting another DUI arrest to add to his 300 claimed DUI arrest that he was gloating about.

Yeah.. I blew a .034 I hadn't been drinking for at least an hour. I literally thanked him for wasting time and left.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
lol no that wasnt me you bastid.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
noep wasn't me either...i don't wheelie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts