Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ooh! oober cute AND from WI! heck of a lot of ppl that ride in WI.... Maybe I'll have to go back and visit again real soon! :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Sweet, sweet, the dairly land treats you well!! Looking VERY nice, gixxinator!

·
faster......please
6,350 Posts
Gixxinator said:
Not too many in here so I thought I would throw one in. Not that anyone knows me, I'm more of a reader than a poster.
I'm sure we'd all like to know you:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind responses. I feel the external validation meter rising already.
Hey Japbike let me know when your back in the neighborhood and we will.......find something to do.
Oh and it might be better if you all Don't know me....WHY....because then you would all fall head over heals for me. Then I would have to break all of your hearts when I tell you I can't have you all...at least not at the same time. (Unless...pauses to ponder an amusing thought...5 min goes by....Whoa maybe I can figure something out):biggrinag

·
faster......please
6,350 Posts
Oh and it might be better if you all Don't know me....WHY....because then you would all fall head over heals for me. Then I would have to break all of your hearts when I tell you I can't have you all...at least not at the same time. (Unless...pauses to ponder an amusing thought...5 min goes by....Whoa maybe I can figure something out):biggrinag[/QUOTE]

ahh I don't think you could handle that lol

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Lookin' good!!!!
Where are you in WI? Hawker and I are in between Madison and Milwaukee. (Fort Atkinson/Whitewater area)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well I have accomplished everything else I have set my sights on, and with style. So I think I could handle anything if I try. Besides even if I did lose for the first time, it would still be a huge blast along the way. :lol
BlndeBmbr I get my nightly beauty rest just south of Madison, and WI is my playground. I have been through the Fort Atkinson area, maybe I passed you.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Gixxinator said:
BlndeBmbr I get my nightly beauty rest just south of Madison, and WI is my playground. I have been through the Fort Atkinson area, maybe I passed you.

Hmmm...I haven't been passed yet this year...OH! You mean in the oncoming lane, I get it!!!! :eek:nfloor
If you ever wanna ride, let us know. We are always up for it, if the kids are at Dad's of course.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the offer I might take you up on it at some point. It's always fun to meet other riders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts