Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank You for serving our country!

To those currently serving the US Armed Forces, those whom have and those whom have given their lives in the service of our country and the world. Best regards to you all!

Johnny

:beer

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
It's nice to be thanked sometimes. People don't understand how the small things really matter. I had a guy offer to buy me a coffee while I was at the airport about a month ago in uniform with my g/f. It brought her to tears. :)
I wish all my brothers and sisters out there in harms way right now well and hope they come home safe, and big thanks to all those who have served before me. :)

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
+1 on the thanks.

Thank you for my freedom

·
Registered
262 Posts
Dizzle said:
It's nice to be thanked sometimes. People don't understand how the small things really matter. I had a guy offer to buy me a coffee while I was at the airport about a month ago in uniform with my g/f. It brought her to tears. :)
I wish all my brothers and sisters out there in harms way right now well and hope they come home safe, and big thanks to all those who have served before me. :)
I had a great reception in philly i was just going to a bar before going back to FT Bragg from OIF I and everyone i knew bought me a beer it was great just a nod and and free brew thanks to all...
NOW im back in the desert for OIF III and miss a other holiday weekend but i like to say thanks for the thought cuz some of us out heredo not get regular contact with the outside world except thru this damn laptop but thank you stay safe this weekend and ride one for me :beer

·
Registered
615 Posts
Word! thank you to the men and women still out there!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts