Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D and boy do they look nice. I bought the shorty black set for my bike and they took all of about 10 min to install. I have to run to football practice right now so I'll post up pic's when I get home.

·
R6S Crash Cushion
1,392 Posts
H8 PVMT said:
:D and boy do they look nice. I bought the shorty black set for my bike and they took all of about 10 min to install. I have to run to football practice right now so I'll post up pic's when I get home.

Where are the pics?!?!?

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
alright its been a day where be tha pics...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the delay :D late night followed by long day. here you go.

stock brake
new brake
stock clutch
new clutch

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like 'em the ability to adjust the clutch lever is awesome, and I think they just look nice :D

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
tom5796 said:
That's for his mio gps. Great little unit @ $180. I followed his lead and did the the same thing. Love it!! :cheers
I also have the Mio, does all I need it to do for the price. I just try not to show it off too much, being in Garmin's hometown.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jcaesar said:
Thanks for adding the photos H8 and wavex. I added a link to these photos next to the Pazzo's listing in the sticky'd "FZ6 Aftermarket Mods" thread.
Oh awesome. :D glad I could help.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
hey so ive been thinking about getting the pazzos and was wondering how big of a difference it was to get used to on the clutch side... i dont mind braking with 2-3 fingers but i think it would be wierd on the clutch side where im used to using all 4...? how different is the feel...?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still use all 4, I think. It really took just a couple pulls to get used to it and now it's just like using the stock levers before. The difference being that the lever is now more with in reach for me and my small hand. :D

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
H8 PVMT said:
I still use all 4, I think. It really took just a couple pulls to get used to it and now it's just like using the stock levers before. The difference being that the lever is now more with in reach for me and my small hand. :D
thanks man :beer

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OneTrack said:
What are the plusses/minusses of the long vs short Pazzo levers?
I must say that the short Pazzo's look sharp.
I honestly don't know other than personal preference. I like the look of the shorty levers and that's why I got 'em. I have read that people like it when they are used to using two fingers to break or shift but that's just second hand.

My reasoning was to be different and I like the look, more sleek.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts