Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I'm new here and currently own and run www.motomummy.com

To start off i'd like to offer pazzo racing levers at a heck of a buy. no group buys here and we stock a ton of these. This is a forum sale and not a group buy. Just click the link below and order up. during checkout use coupon code "pazzo" without quotes which will drop the price to a great special price! to order levers you can go right here http://www.pazzolevers.com

we currently are the largest dealer in the united states with pazzo levers and hope to do more business with you guys...

Corey aka MummyMan

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Welcome to the site. Good to have you! Nice price on the levers btw!

·
Tossed it.
522 Posts
So, your dot is green, Corey. Are you here? I pm'ed about ordering. EDIT- ignore pm, I'm out-o-here.
the spin-da-bike-man.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
an fz6 isn't listed, i can create a combo if you can find out if the brake/clutch is like any other yami bike. ie the brake is same as 04 r1 and clutch the same as the xxxx. then i can create a set for you. just need that info.

thx guys...good to see you here too smokeuu

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
LOL... The brake lever is like a Yamaha FJR which is not listed either! The clutch side is sorta universal so R6/R1/FZ1 should work.

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
i ordered from this company from another popular forum a while back, best price i could find on new pazzos so far

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry if you already ordered :) we are slowly branching out and growing. time to check this forum out. so far it looks awesome!

i try and give the best prices possible, with fast shipping and customer service!

·
Thats how I roll
534 Posts
motomummy said:
Hello all,

I'm new here and currently own and run www.motomummy.com

To start off i'd like to offer pazzo racing levers at a heck of a buy. 145 to your door. no group buys here and we stock a ton of these. This is a forum sale and not a group buy. Just click the link below and order up. during checkout use coupon code "pazzo" which will drop the price to 145 shipped! to order levers you can go right here http://www.pazzolevers.com

we currently are the largest dealer in the united states with pazzo levers and hope to do more business with you guys...

Corey aka MummyMan

Hi Corey. Devil1 from the R1-Forum, and I've chatted with you about my chain and sproket.

FWIW He runs a great business and has awesome prices:cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Motomummy, was wondering if that deal is stil good, I am in the market for some Pazzo's and would love the $145 deal to my door, if it is, I'll but TODAY!

Let me know, Thanks!

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
Question about levers for the ZX-14. I emailed Pazzo not too long ago and they said they were unavailble and didn't know when they would be available. I see that you list them for the ZX-14. Can you explain are they really available, and what the discrepancy in availability is between you and Pazzo?

Thanks...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes they are not out yet. one of the sheets we got had them lited, but they won't be till the new year...

yes this deal is still good guys and several orders have billed filled. they are shipping out the same day they are ordered. at least those who have already ordered have...

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
Ok I see you have taken down the listing for them now. One of the guys on another ZX-14 board "orderd" a set. He was under the impression since they were listed on your site, they were actually available to purchase...

·
Registered
28 Posts
is this deal alwaysgoing to run or will it expire i was thinking about getting some pazzos in a few months

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered mine Thursday, was told Monday they were shipped and can't wait to get em. God forbid they come in and they're plastic! haha! KIDDING!

I'll let you all know when they arrive, I'm pumped. New toys!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered Thursday eafternoon, got my levers today. Blue with silver adjusters. installed, took 10 minutes. LOOKE AWESOME!

I was shocked, they look so much better and stronger than they do in the photos, and let me be honest... that "other brand" i think they look like SHIT compared to the Pazzo levers.

And the price... UNBEATABLE! I'll be ordering a lot more from you Corey. I recommend anyone else buy from Moto Mummy.

Thanks man!

Brian

1 - 20 of 79 Posts