Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where the fukk to post this, so I'm posting it up here.... lol

I thought I would try to "black out" some of the silver pot-metal on my '05 1KRR and started with these levers. I had been looking at another brand, but Pazzo Racing ( www.pazzoracing.com ) offered more lever/adjuster color options than silver or gold. They are out of Canada somewhere, and shipped the same day I placed the order. I actually spent $10 more on express shipping and received them the next day (and I'm in Texas!).

Installation took about 5 minutes for both levers (would take longer for cabled clutches) and they look and feel great. These are the Standard (long) length, but you can get them in shortys too. The site has lots of pics of these on bikes, but none for the CBR, so here's mine! (Markus, use these on your site if you want to).

** Click pic for larger images **

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Those look awesome man!!!They go great with the bike! :phatyo

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Do you even notice a difference in like the friction zone or how to they compare to stock? Nice bike, they look good on it

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
it is a breakaway notch. if the bike falls over somehow, the end breaks off rather than breaking the entire lever.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Yeah I like that a lot. Whatd those run you?

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
it is a breakaway notch. if the bike falls over somehow, the end breaks off rather than breaking the entire lever.
Hmm, seems like a good idea but wouldn't you have to replace the lever either way?

·
Registered
475 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:
Hmm, seems like a good idea but wouldn't you have to replace the lever either way?
u would at the end of the race, but this allows u to jump back on the bike and continue in the race if u r able 2

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking levers, I want some.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hell yayo

we should meet in new mex or somwhere between san antonio for ride and party me and a couple michigan and wisconsin riders

·
Registered
42 Posts
i put a set of shorty/black/gold adjusters, on my f4. I will never own a bike wqithout pazzo levers again. They are the perfect solution to my arthritic cluch hand thumb.

·
Registered
424 Posts
+1 on the cost, I'd love to get a set of levers like that. I guess I could just go to the website and look, maybe I'll do that now. :banana

1 - 18 of 18 Posts