Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not much of a gamer but i bought the new call of duty black ops2....Good lord oh mighty that thing is a blast. I've had my xbox for a while but i didn't have xbox live... i got that and damn i love playing online. I am not very good since i am new to the black ops series but i can get some kills... the best part is interacting with people...some weird funny folks there.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Been playing zombies almost exclusively for over a week. Best is 23 I think downtown with one other person. Transit never gets old tho.

I got to around the last mission on the campaign but someone over wrote it.. grr

·
Registered
41 Posts
Black ops 2 is a great video game. If your new to the online gaming your going to get hooked lol it happened to me when I started years ago lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I tried the COD4 and liked it up until My profile got deleted and I had to start all over. It is amazing how good some people are. But I had to deactivate the Chat section. I got so sick of these foul mouthed little turds on it that weren't even being funny.

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's crazy how good some of these peeps are. I play mostly Zombies but from time to i play team deathmatch against demolition or whatever it's called. Pm me if you want to add me as a friend :pisson2

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
My tag is sunshinyhealer4 but my neighbors wifi hasnt been working.
Got to 28 on tranzit last night with one other person, I have no clue how people get to 50 plus

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My tag is sunshinyhealer4 but my neighbors wifi hasnt been working.
Got to 28 on tranzit last night with one other person, I have no clue how people get to 50 plus
I've only tried transit a couple of times...i always miss the fucking bus and get stuck....highest for me was 16 on that. It is rare for me to find decent players on Zombies i guess the hardcore mutant players of multiplayers never do the zombies stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts