Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! Well this past weekend i took the MSF course here in Illinois and passed it. I was really suprised considering i have never even sat on a motorcycle before. Man was that class helpful. It was tons of fun too. During the first day of riding i actually crashed my bike into the curb. I was making a sharp sharp sharp 90 degree turn, pulled on the throttle all the way for some dumb reaon and went right into the curb throwing me off the bike. i hurt my shoulder but couple minutes later found the balls to get back on the bike. Now im always ready for the worst to happen. anyways i only got 4 points off from the riding and and aced the written. ill prolly go to the DMV in a couple of days to get the lisence. As of now im really thinking about getting the 98 and up katana as my first bike. i bought all my gear so far and now i just need to find the right deal on that Kat. PEOPLE WHO HAS NOT TAKEN THE MSF/BRC CLASS MAKE SURE TO TAKE IT!!!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boldblood said:
I know you're kidding. You are kidding, right?

Read your post again. . .now I feel really stupid. . .a total setup. . .
What are you talking about, whats wrong with my title or my post. When i passed the course they gave me a completion card to take to the DMV for a new lisence with "M" under class. I have no idea what you talking about??

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boldblood said:
Sorry, my mistake. I thought you were joking around. Really am sorry.
No offense taken :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts