Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Personally I don't mind the stunting aspect of motorcycles.
Tank wheelies,endos,stand up wheelies,circle wheelies,whatever you got go for it, it takes incredible skill to accomplish & master those moves.
As far as doing them on the highway in-between cars and shit,thats too hot for my blood....Im just not crazy enough to go through with it.
YZF600_SILVER_CAT,I do however understand where you are coming from, once it becomes your business if your not interested in that type of thing, you have the ultimate right to be upset, luckily nobody was hurt in your situation, so that's good. Though oneday I would love to do some nice 70-90mph wheelies for blocks,haha. :flipa
You cant have the good without the bad plain and simple..but...
"Stuntaz" & "Kneedraggers" need to find a common ground at one point or another because sometimes the arguments become overwhelmingly ridiculous, I dont think it will happen but hey, we can dream right. :alky :alky :alky

· Registered
149 Posts
Originally Posted by firefighter81
Haha, agreed. Why do "stuntaz" have to talk like such assclowns? You never hear Nicky Hayden saying "yo baby yo, didz yoo see dat tite azz shiz dat I didz at turn 5?"

Well considering "stunters" get no respect from "kneedraggers" because people believe it takes absolutely no talent at all to become an excellent stunter on a motorcycle, why type properly?, might as well milk it for all its worth and piss everyone off even more,yo.:headbang :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.