Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Not to hate but I took my road test a few weeks back. I did think about renting a scooter and at the last minute decided not to. I took my test on 1000RR and the tester actually respected more for doing it on my own bike. He took no points off and passed me. I did put my foot down twice though.:banana:banana:banana

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good job taking the test on the 1000. You have to admit, it's very difficult to do without putting your foot down. It all depends to what DMV you go to though. There are differences in between them. Some have b***** cones and others have boundaries that if you touch, you fail automatically. Congrats!

· Registered
955 Posts
Good for you man im glad your little business is doing well. Do you still have bikes? or get any new ones? This site is REALLY good to visit not just for marketing, just overall knowledge of riding if your interested, lots of knowledgeable people...and a lot of wackos that make shit really interesting in the open forum lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.