Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently went down lucky there wasnt much damage only a couple of stitches and no broken bones just a broken ego. Either way I'm posting this for two reasons one is to ask if any one knows rather or not plastics of of a 2000 gsxr 750 will fit on a 99 gsxr 750? Also was wondering if any knows where to get a left side rear plastic for a 99 gsxr 750 actually all parts will be for this bike i also need front right fairing could use a new back seat and an upper fairing i would also like a new headlight assembly cause the one i have two of the plastic piece that screw in are broke i also need a new brake and clutch lever and a wind screen. Then most important right now is a subframe on the upper half its right after the main frame on the upper and its the middle section if any of you could help with these parts or this question i would like to know thank you

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
glad to hear you're going oikay...shoot me a pm, we need to talk...

also, i have a fairing in my garage that i think is a 1k, i'll check the year, it is rashed, but it is better than nothing.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4171

there is some of badgixxers stuff. shoot him a pm and see if he has anything else you need that will conform to yours. dont forget to give spooner a call and see if he knows of any goodies laying around somewhere. ill do some lookin into the frame stuff for ya if you havent already

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
yeah most of that shit is different. the plastics and subframe are not interchangeable

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Ebay is your friend, you will need 96-99 750 or 97-00 600 parts. I dont think anything interchanges with the later bikes, maybe rotors... Good luck...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
glad to see you are ok, good luck. I'll let you know if I hear anything too.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking really need on upper and right side plastic finally felt good enough to tear the bike apart and had to put it on a frame jig just to be safe everything checked out ok so if any one can help either post or pm please thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts