Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy just dropped his R1 today. He was doing a wheelie at 110 and dropped it. The bike went up and rotated/pivoted to the left (fell on the left side) and he fell on his rights side. Never saw a wheelie go bad in that way but it did and he is ok. He got up got, we gave him his shoe and wanted to get back on the bike but when the ambulance arrived they took him to the hospital (his leg was pretty jacked up they said as well as other bumps and bruises). He was wearing two sweatshirts and a Joe Rocket leather jacket which held up suprisingly well. Anyways the bike is porbably totalled so if anyone needs any R1 parts just let me know and I will see if the part is ok on his bike and ask him how much he wants for it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Any one has that plate that is under the seat with the admitions sticker on it I need it bad please let me know....thnx......What year was it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an 05. Is the right ram air tube in good condition?

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
Widebody 350 it will be much better if you post what year the bike is because not all parts from all years will cross.

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
chR6is said:
i'm surprised it has many parts that can be "parted out" if it went down at 110
doesnt seem like there are any lol

What year was the R1? If it's and 02'-03' bodystyle i'm interested in the stock turn signals... *cough*..... not that i expect them to be in-tact.. but maybe he has some in his garage or something?

·
Buys too many toys...
42 Posts
I have an 04 if he has graves clear flushmounts that survived I'll take those. Also black frame sliders would be good.

·
Registered
66 Posts
are you even sure its an R1?

I have lots of parts for 02,03 I have a tank, i think i have turn signals, i have exhausts, i have swingarms, brake parts, i have fairings, rear brake light, what do you all want because it seems like this guy doesnt even know what year bike he has.

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
Need a full exhaust for my bike, headers all teh way to the can...

Anyone got one for sale? Not stock. I want aftermarket.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My buddy just dropped his R1 today. He was doing a wheelie at 110 and dropped it. The bike went up and rotated/pivoted to the left (fell on the left side) and he fell on his rights side. Never saw a wheelie go bad in that way but it did and he is ok. He got up got, we gave him his shoe and wanted to get back on the bike but when the ambulance arrived they took him to the hospital (his leg was pretty jacked up they said as well as other bumps and bruises). He was wearing two sweatshirts and a Joe Rocket leather jacket which held up suprisingly well. Anyways the bike is porbably totalled so if anyone needs any R1 parts just let me know and I will see if the part is ok on his bike and ask him how much he wants for it.
looking for a stator and a flywheel

1 - 17 of 17 Posts