Banned
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uh HUH :banana

Attachments

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Smart as a chimp but hot as hell. I'd hit it.

I hate that fat chick sidekick of her though.

These girls are meat that need some good pounding. Nothing more, nothing less.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
nasty, both of them :barf

·
Registered
487 Posts
Shit stop being so proud, I would Deff! ANGRY F*!# the Sh*t out of both of them......
NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS :lol

·
BIRDMAN
2,559 Posts
I wouldn't like to be even in the same zip code as that stupid nasty skank. Doesn't matter how hot they may be to me cause I have no ability to hold back my revolted rage when they are not even as sorry as these two shameless worthless twits. Lionel Richie's girl there is better simply because she can open her mouth without something so smack me stupid coming out.
Still I have higher standards than these two whores.

·
Registered
487 Posts
SEE now wouldnt you want to pile drive that anger right into her......... (edit)
kidding i cant stand them.......... but regardless still hot, and prolly full of god knows what

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
On a much lighter note, I would hit it, but I don't find her all that hot. She has a kind of funny look. Not ugly or pretty, just funny. Great body though.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I think paris hilton resembles a lizard.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Spike said:
I think paris hilton resembles a lizard.
That made me laugh. :eek:nfloor She kinda does now that you mention it. I was trying to put a finger to that face of hers.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Does PH have a vid out there where she dumps a bike....NOW THAT IS HOT!!!!! :eek:nfloor

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nah it was neither one of the Hilton sisters, it was one of Paris' girlfriends or some shit. When the other girl goosed :squid and wrecked Paris was just looking at her like u dumb bitch. Pretty funny

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah dude she totally looks like a lizard or some prehistoric dinosaur!! Take a good look!!

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts