Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the Paris Hilton video that's in full color, not the one shot in "green night vision". It was posted by someone before the switch and I can't find it in the old database. Somebody has to have it - Any help???

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neverlose said:
Way to many viruses for me - I use DC++, but still couldn't find it - kept getting the green one and got frustrated..... Just figured someone would have a link they could throw up without much effort - thanks

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
yeah i have it.. give me a min to upload it

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Off subject a little, does anyone have the Jenna Lewis video? (I think thats her name...the survivor chick)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ZeuSeason said:
Off subject a little, does anyone have the Jenna Lewis video? (I think thats her name...the survivor chick)
you will have more luck if you post a new thread........

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TheWraith said:
hmmmm....still didn't have the one I'm lQQking for. The one I'm lQQking for has her walking around in a room with her man shooting home video and they are talking *amongst other things later* The video is perfect quality and I believe it was about 10 megs or so? It will turn up again; I have faith!

·
Registered
558 Posts
i have the vid with her blowing some dude in full color at the house(at work now), but theres no money shot. :-(

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
I have the paris no green.43megs but no were to host. i would like to see the jeena one also.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
sorry guys.. i have no public box yet for videos.. i should next week when i install the hard drive

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
r64life said:
yes i have the jenna lewis video but i don't know how to post it
Anything that can be e-mailed?

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
R6JUNKIE said:
I have the paris no green.43megs but no were to host. i would like to see the jeena one also.
I've got the space on http://packetmonkey.net

PM me a username/password you'd like to use for an FTP account and I'll set it up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts