Sport Bikes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· #1 Gear Nazi
4,743 Posts
freeky929 said:
The funny thing is, I know how she feels. I love to ride, but I have an 11-year-old son who is starting to show an interest in bikes...and that really scares me. I don't know what to do, because I can't really afford to buy even a dirtbike for him right now. Should I be a hypocrite and tell him that he can't ride? This is going to be one of those tough issues, I can tell!
Hell, give me a few years and I'll adopt him. I dream of having a son that wants to ride at a young age. Get him started as early as possible. My kid is gonna be riding probably a small 125 race bike (street) at the age of 11 as long as he doesn't want to do ballet or some crap. Try to swing some way to get him a cheap dirt bike, and if you have some way to afford a race bike that you can pick up for a couple thousand easily, and some track time, get that kid racing! Good luck with him whatever you decide to do :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.