Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Are we not men?
9,030 Posts
What am I missing? How the hell does an RFID chip help you find your gun?

·
Are we not men?
9,030 Posts
Tinfoil hats?:eek:nfloor

·
Human After All
4,687 Posts
Gun nut injects chip into hand - The INQUIRER

So apparently this guy injected an RFID chip in his hand so he could find his gun quicker in the middle of the night. WTF he doesn't keep it in the same place every night? I'm all for gun rights but guys like this have issues.
Your reading skills are lacking.

It's an RFID that his safe can pick up and unlock when it's near. It's not about "finding his gun easier" it's about faster access. And I would imagine, given that he keeps it in his safe, that yes, he keeps it in the same place every night.

·
Registered
8,884 Posts
I need one of those for my peenuss. It's always in a different place.

·
Registered
8,884 Posts
I hate when I dont roll it back up neatly and it gets a knot in it so I have to take 5 minutes to undo it. so annoying.
:lao:eek:nfloor

·
I'm Quiet
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your reading skills are lacking.

It's an RFID that his safe can pick up and unlock when it's near. It's not about "finding his gun easier" it's about faster access. And I would imagine, given that he keeps it in his safe, that yes, he keeps it in the same place every night.
No my reading skills are not lacking they updated the story. It didn't say anything about a safe when I posted. .

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I know of some darn good h/gun shooters be they RCMP city police to Emergencie Response Team (similiar to American SWAT) that are left handed. Not all are right handed & actually Joseph Dlask, probably the best pistolsmith, in Canada, actually brought out a fully left handed Browning Action semi-auto in 9mm, 40S&W to 45ACP. Some yrs ago. At first it was 45ACP, but changed to demands for some wanting 9X19 to especially 40S&W later on.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Not in my case jasonn for mine hangs to the left not that it is long, but just luck I guess or it could be due to age, but has been there all my 78 yrs though have to admit did not notice this till 6 yrs of age & whipping it out when at school. LOL LOL

·
I dunno
3,784 Posts
Not in my case jasonn for mine hangs to the left not that it is long, but just luck I guess or it could be due to age, but has been there all my 78 yrs though have to admit did not notice this till 6 yrs of age & whipping it out when at school. LOL LOL

:eek:nfloor he remembers this from 72 years ago.............hey your the kid they made that nursery rime about scaring all the girls away.......SMITTY!:spank

j/k:cheers

·
Ride Twins!
1,957 Posts
Probably would've been easier just to keep it in a holster on the nightstand or hanging on the post, but whatever, I hate needles, so all the more power to him.

·
Human After All
4,687 Posts
Probably would've been easier just to keep it in a holster on the nightstand or hanging on the post, but whatever, I hate needles, so all the more power to him.
A lot of people have these small things that run around the house, they call them kids. A lot of people are just more comfortable with things being locked up, just in case something happens like an emergency where they have to leave, and they don't want everything left out and easy pickings, etc.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
in my area about a week ago a 3 year old(i think thats how old he was) kid got a hold of his dads handgun on his nightstand while the parents were asleep and shot and killed himself.

uncool

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
Interesting idea. An RFID bracelet probably would have made more sense.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts