Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see the original thread so made this one. The NYC thug rider that was paralyzed when the Range Rover ran over him was just on the Today show along with his wife and attorney Gloria Steinem or whatever her name is. Holy effin shit I so wanted to throw up listening to this punk and attorney. He still feels he did nothing wrong in this incident. If I heard "you know what I mean" I was going to throw something at the hotel TV.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
It's the fucking Today Show, what do you expect? They had Kerry Kennedy on this week too talking about how she skated on her DUI charge because she's rich and a Kennedy, and then said that prosecutors pursuing all DUI cases is bad policy because they could be going after real criminals. It's garbage TV.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: kirkeb

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
bread and circuses.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Attorney Gloria Allred,"We haven't ruled out suing Alexian Lien or NYC"

She wouldn't be hanging around if they weren't suing someone. I can't figure how NYC has any fault in this incident, other than having the deepest pockets.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
Attorney Gloria Allred,"We haven't ruled out suing Alexian Lien or NYC"

She wouldn't be hanging around if they weren't suing someone. I can't figure how NYC has any fault in this incident, other than having the deepest pockets.
Well obviously someone has to pay for the punk's stupidity.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Reactions: jeffo8

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
kid is my hero and deserves every single dime of the scumfuck cagers money.

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
On the other hand, he says he doesn't blame the SUV driver for doing what he did. Which just makes those on here who did look all the more stupid.

Reactions: kirkeb

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Too bad he did not die, this would all be done and over with and justice would have been served already. Fricking idiots like him and his asshole buddies breaking shit tons of laws and then they think they should be immune from ramifications, Fuck that- put me on that jury, I'll order him to pay restitution to the suv driver for mental aquish and damages to his suv, plus atty fees...fucking douchebag

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
doesn't blame the SUV driver.

gonna sue him though.

Reactions: max384 and Rhetorik

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I want to know what producer of the today show or any show thinks putting that thug on tv was the right decision?
They should be fired for giving him any airtime or any more notariety. If they were going to put the dipshit on, the least they could do was show the video and talk about his long standing convictions of multiple crimes since the age of 12, the fact he had no license and no insurance, the fact dozens of these people he chose to ride with were arrested in connection to this and other offenses.
Call the fucking spade a spade. Don't let him come on and pretend he was just going to look out for his buddy who got hit etc.
SUV driver did what he had to to get away from them, he and his family and even New York City should be suing them for the beating he took, the damage to his suv, the cost to tax payers for the response and the cost to incarcerate the idiots...etc

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
what they shouldn't do is put the scumfuck cager on TV like any sane show would do.....err wait they did

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
sadly, the idiot hasn't really broken any rules.
he is allowed to be an idiot. hell, it's encouraged, for the entertainment of the board.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts