Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like me.

I've found a lot of 5x jackets in leather, mesh and textile, all with armour. Finding size 14 boots, no problem... But, I can't find any pants in a 54 waist or larger. I would prefer to get overpants since I'll be commuting on the bike a fair amount. If I have to I can always go with black leather pants, but those don't have armour and they're hotter than crap, so that's not really what I want to do.

Any sources????? I've googled, I've e-bayed, I've searched high and low and aside from going custom - YIKES$$$$$$ - I'm about out of options.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
like me.

I've found a lot of 5x jackets in leather, mesh and textile, all with armour. Finding size 14 boots, no problem... But, I can't find any pants in a 54 waist or larger. I would prefer to get overpants since I'll be commuting on the bike a fair amount. If I have to I can always go with black leather pants, but those don't have armour and they're hotter than crap, so that's not really what I want to do.

Any sources????? I've googled, I've e-bayed, I've searched high and low and aside from going custom - YIKES$$$$$$ - I'm about out of options.
try newenough.com.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sorry dude they don't make pants for your size. I just checked all our sizing charts

Largest pant size is 3XL

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay. I'll probably just get some armor for wearing under my jeans. won't protect against road rash, but at least I'll have armor on my knees.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
There was a guy making custom cordura pants, motoport I think was the name, but the webpage is down lately. Did they go out of business?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.