Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
cool pics I guess your back in the saddle again!

many hoes! :lao

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I didn't look. Nothing like looking at a bunch of no-name chicks... Hey Cris... got any hot no-name guy pics to post from out there... ????

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
for some reason that song "ass like that" by Eminem keeps playing in my head...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Like Cyril Sneer said on the R1 forum, those bikes look terrible.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
you guys remember this guy from biker build-off.. the english guy.. I forgot his name...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Funny, b/c he seems like a d*ck on the show, but in person he seems cool.. I wanted to take a pic w/him, but chickened out.. :lao :lol

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I went yesterday, real late, and again today in the afternoon. I wasn't too impressed with the sportbike buildoff, same thing Moto and I were saying it would be - extended swingarms, fancy paint jobs, and NAWSSSS. Ehh.

The girls were pretty, the bikini contest was decent.. but I ran out of camera :( That crappy Concord $80 jobbie I got just doesn't cut it (no optical zoom and the flash is garbage). I was soooo jonesing for my real camera, left at home as it's too bulky... I think my parents will be inheriting the Concord.

Anyway, took a few pics which I'll stick on my site sometime this week, got a couple of cheapie things I needed, but the highlight of the day was meeting... no, not the builders (couldn't care less, especially the chopper guys), not even the girls (though Katie was very nice, but from Tampa)... but my fave motojournalist, Mike Seate. Think Super Streetbike and Motorcyclist magazines... caught the poor guy in the lunch line but he was real cool. It's always good to meet a pro in a field I'm considering.

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
i got the pics of the bikini show but i havent posted them. ill elt you know when I do
Those should have been the first ones! What do you think this is a bike forum? :lao

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
i got the pics of the bikini show but i havent posted them. ill elt you know when I do

well whats the hold up!

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I don't wanna see no-name chicks... j/k

Thanks for posting Mr. Tat... at least we know who he is...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts