Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im new on this forum, and i just wanna get an opinion. Im about to buy an F4i that needs all new plastics because of an accident (the rest of the bike is fine), so im gonna get an aftermarket body but i still need to paint them. money is tight right now so i can only afford a solid color paint job, what color would you guys get?

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
:twofinger Welcome to SBN :twofinger

I like shiny balck or pweter. I have a guy in Frederick that paints. He rides as well. He did my front fender for 2 cases of beer. I was thinking of painting mine just for something new because it's so cheap.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Flat black always looks good and is cheep.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was thinking about maybe a dark silver/gray and some red decals. i dunno i think besides being a bitch to keep clean, black is a little too common.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nevrsumr22 said:
:twofinger Welcome to SBN :twofinger

I like shiny balck or pweter. I have a guy in Frederick that paints. He rides as well. He did my front fender for 2 cases of beer. I was thinking of painting mine just for something new because it's so cheap.

does he do a good job? how much u think he would charge me? i work at a shop but we dont paint

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Fangio said:
does he do a good job? how much u think he would charge me? i work at a shop but we dont paint
He did a good job. I just got the top of my fender painted black. If your interested I can find out for you. I asked him for me and he said he would have to check it out. He just bought a brand new gixxer and is going to paint it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts