Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Davis are we still on for the 4th? I was thinking about killin some hills saturday, then doing the boat thing Sunday (yea i got the trailer fixed now :beer ), then Blowing up a good portion of the neighborhood on Monday!! You still in? Lemme know ok?

·
Check out BLUEKUSTOMS.COM
242 Posts
Saturday morning I have to help Keith put up a fence at his dads house. I do not believe I have any thing to do sunday and as far as i know we are still on for the 4th.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow man what a way to waste a weekend...work blows....anyways gimmie a call and we'll set up something....i was HOPING to go RIDE this weekend....as SOMEONE told us about this spot but has yet to show us :)

·
Check out BLUEKUSTOMS.COM
242 Posts
Well I just found out that my bike will not be ready again. (&$#@#*&) the RM125 piston came in and the oil jackets are in the wrong places. We had to order a new push rod and the motor will have to come all apart again.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jesus man!!!! that sucks...will you at least ride with us there?? You can ride the 300EX, Blaster, or the RM250....dood i have got to fly this bike man i actually had a dream about it....the hills are calling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts