1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I wear a size 10.5 boot/shoe and wear a Size 45 Oxtar boot. Wear them regularly and have crash tested them and I honestly love em. They do exactly what they are designed to do.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I have a set of their riding boots. Want to upgrade after 3,000 miles in them. They've just been warn out a little quicker than I would expect, but I did get one of their cheaper products. I wear a 11/11.5 shoe, have the 44s, a little tighter than I would want, but still okay in terms of being comfortable.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i've had some for about a year, and actually went down in them at around ~25mph. my ankle got caught between the road and the footpeg. if i wasnt wearing the boots, i probably wouuld've broken my ankle. good quality, i would recommend them for the price. i think they run a bit big. i wear a 11.5 size shoe and have the 44's. they fit pretty well.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I just got a pair of their TCS Sports. Very well made quality boots. I wear a 12-13 depending on the brand and I got a 46 in the Oxtar. They fit extremely well, are very comfortable and would hold up very well in a crash. I like that they have the Torsion Control System too(TCS), it keeps your foot from being overextended in a crash so you;re much less likely to brake a bone. Overall I'm extremely happy with my purchase, for $200 I don't think I could have gotten a better boot. I thought about the Sidi Vertebra 2's, but the Oxtar's just seemed to have more/better safety features. Though I can't say that for sure as I've never owned a pair of Sidi's.

·
Registered
18 Posts
:) I've worn TCS Sports for a couple of years. I wear a size 13 dress shoe. The size 48 fits me like a 13 1/2. Thick socks or an insole make the fit perfect. I have no issues with quality and will be buying their top of the line if these ever wear out. I understand the titanium makes for a great light show when draggin'. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've got a pair of the Oxtar Matrix Gore-tex size 44 (I'm normally 10-10.5) They fit nice, except the instep is a little high for me. That being said, I'm a little bit flat-footed, so that might just be my feet. They're GREAT boots and COMPLETELY waterproof.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts