Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so i ordered something and the gave me this tracking number and all I am getting is that the origin is Sweden.

When the post office of another country sends something to the U.S. what happens then? is it usually USPS? UPS? does it just depend? I dont see how I would be able to track my order if its being done through two carriers.

my tracking number is RE627105862SE and 17track[Together Tracking], International Registered/Parcel/EMS/Express Tracking System is the website they gave me.

:hdscratch

·
Registered
42 Posts
Your package will be delivered by the US Postal service. UPS/FedEx/DHL don't generally carry these unless they have an agreement or contract with the postal service in the Country of Origin. If they do, they will just pass it off to the Postal Service once it makes it to the US. You will be on tap to pay any duties or tariffs (if applicable), once the item makes it to you.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Your tracking number won't show you much of anything until your package shows up at the first sorting facility in the US. Could be several days for this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts