Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Nice to see you upgraded to a Honda. :) Big changes all around (kawi - honda, inline - twin, 600 - 1000, 350 - 450lb, etc. So...how are you liking the changes and how many miles have you logged thus far? Nice to see you opted for a used (2002) that has the sliders preinstalled. :thumb

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This thing is completely different. Most of the changes are because of going to a vtwin. All the normal things like the sound, the torque, and the feel of it. Handling is superb. The bike leans over with little effort. It can rip your arms out of their sockets when the power really hits. I've only logged on 100 miles with this bike so far so i have a lot more to learn about it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Me, I'm wondering what will first make you wish you had the ZX6 back. The first 90 degree day in slow heavy traffic where you come home with your inner thighs burnt from the heat off the rear cylinder, or the first track day where you realize the ZX6 was faster and far less effort to ride fast..
Seriously, the RC is an incredible bike with an amazing motor. Congrats on your trade,,, even though for me it wouldn't have been a trade up. I went the other way. I traded my RC for a ZX6RR...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts