Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watch this...

Please watch this before you flame me. I support our troops no matter what (Bush is fucking tard though, so is Kerry...)

I just didn't think the punishment fit the crime here. I guess there are rednecks everywhere, even in the armed forces.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That is fucked up, your right that was not a fitting punishment, soo messed up.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I can't say for sure, bucause I don't know what the commanding officers orders were to do when soldiers ran across looters, but it looked a lot like the soldiers were kind of just showing off for the camera. If orders were to do something like that to looters, that's fine, but if they weren't given those orders, then they crossed the line in my opinion. I have seen that clip before though.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok PLEASE pardon my mouth.. but.. what a bunch of FUCKING pricks. Im all for the war, I really am, but you know damn well, that NOTHING will happen to these fucktards. This is the kind of shit that makes me sick, and also why the rest of the of the world thinks that Americans are cocky fucks.. THIS is why. Assholes like this give ALL Americans a bad name. Only good thing is, they will get it in the end, one way or another, they will get it in the end.... now if you don't mind, I have to wach my mouth out with soap....

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
i call that aggresive negotiation.. fuckers better listen next time.. hahaha.. but then again thats just me..

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
gixxer_751 said:
i call that aggresive negotiation.. fuckers better listen next time.. hahaha.. but then again thats just me..

Agreement is 100% from me.

Don't loot. If the guy really was a taxi driver, then he should've been out getting fares and BUYING wood instead of stealing it.

Someone needs to make that into a picture with pwn3d on it...the part where the tank first hits the car...that shit is hilarious!!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:

Don't loot. If the guy really was a taxi driver, then he should've been out getting fares and BUYING wood instead of stealing it.

Someone needs to make that into a picture with pwn3d on it...the part where the tank first hits the car...that shit is hilarious!!

+1.
Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
The woman is me says that is just not right to destroy a mans car like that...that is how he supports his family. The soldier in me would have been behind the controls of that tank, we are always being "nice " to folks while they continually bomb us, cut off out heads and more... I was only there for 6 months and wanted to kick some ass my damn self....lord knows how long those soldiers have been there dealing with all that sh*t. Handle your bussines boys.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Well, I guess that sumbitch won't be looting anymore. Oh yeah, his own people would only cut off his hands.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
he steals from people who work hard for what they have so how cares about his livleyhood what comes around goes around i bet he dont loot anymore

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:

Pic made :D :twofinger

Attachments

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
^^^^

Hahahahha!!!

YAH!!! Go USA!!!

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
If the man wants to steal let him steal, it's his country.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Damn! Gonna be a big ol' time when those boys get back here on our streets!
Soldiers fight, kill and blow things up. That is what they are trained to do.
Usually some kind of hostile target.
They should not be put in the position to enforce the law. That's not their job, their MOS...
That was mob rule vigilante justice.

What did that accomplish, seriously? Not gonna loot anymore? I doubt it... Still needs wood.
Common street criminals not endangering any U.S. lives (at least not at while in that vid)
and now they'll definitely join the ranks of those that hate us and are trying to kill us.
Wouldn't you be if you were in their crappy sandals?

THEN you get to crush them, and their shitty cars!
Be safe over there, troops!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
King Cobra said:
If the man wants to steal let him steal, it's his country.

^^
So, if he wants to come here and steal...say, your bike, would you be saying let him steal??

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
id have to do worse than that to him for somthing like that

·
Registered
981 Posts
well if he was a taxi driver...then he's fucked. next time, he wont loot. lol.

so for enforcement, we should just slap them on the wrist and tell them "no...bad iraqi...bad!" so what, they'll just go out and do it again. take away his means for theft...and he'll think twice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Certain things are going on over there that alot of ppl don't understand. Looting you would lose a hand by there goverment or your life if husan was in power. I think the problem is the rules of engagement that keep AMERICAN'S from doing there job's (i.e. the soldiers!!!!!) We need to pull our troops out and for warn any other ppl's that are from a forigen country that they have so many days to get the F**k out and just take all those F**ker's out. They do not give a damn about us and they say we are barberick. Look at the F**ker's that cut the head's off of none combatant's (i.e. the civilians)!!!!!!! Tell the other country's that we are going to NUKE'M and end it all. The oil will still be in that country if we need it. Just have to wear a special suit to go and get it.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
^^^

Maybe the radiation will make it some kind of "super oil," that can be made into "super gas" that makes our bikes get like several billion miles per gallon, and can be used to make some kind of "super lubricant" that won't need to be changed for several trillion miles.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts