Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go into our local dealership, House of Power...whom I have a bit of contempt for since my last dealing with them. Anyways, I wanted to show a buddy of mine the 250 and 500 Ninjas, he's thinking about a starter bike... I walk inside, and what do I notice? No 250's, and no 500's. They've always stocked them... The showroom is packed full of cruisers and sportbikes....CBR's, Yamahas, Gixxers, and Kawi's....but the closest they have to a 'beginner bike' is an SV650. I highly doubt they just, sold out of all their starter bikes all at once. They just figured they'd stock the more expensive shit and weasel it out to all the local squids (who are very abundant)

Just one more reason not to give House of Power any business. If I ever get back into bikes, I'll make the drive to Champions in Cocoa, thank you.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I am assuming... But it's been a fair while and still no small bikes...

Even if they did just run out of stock...they're still an asshole dealership. (You don't know the back-story behind my contempt....they forged my signature on a document among other things, then when I went to pay the bike off because the grand total of payments would end up literally being double the bike's MSRP...$10,000 for an EX500......they accepted my check, and owed me back-cash...took me about 4 months to get my money back, not to mention it took me several weeks just to PAY the bike off...the dealership didnt know anything about the loan, and the bank didnt know anything about the dealership..... A huge friggin mess....)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts