Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
exactly which HIM are you referring to?

edit: nevermind, I know now that I have went to bed and thought about it. no, not yet.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
i was going to try and call him this afternoon

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
just called...no answer

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's not a secret...just a matter of respecting someone's privacy.

when he is able to address the issue publicly I'm sure "he" will

·
Registered
987 Posts
PM a Update?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
our buddy is doing well, as of a message he left me this morning. He'll be back in town this weekend.

·
Registered
987 Posts
shazam said:
our buddy is doing well, as of a message he left me this morning. He'll be back in town this weekend.

That is fantastic! :banana :banana :banana

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Lee and I talked about it for a second, we need to get a group together and raid our buddies house to watch the US GP. It would be a good chance to check in on him. Or we can drag his ass out in a wheel chair to a local sports bar.. hehehe Glad to hear he's coming home... D

In his own words, exactly what he told me... 'Heal up fast MOFO!'

Now that we know he is going to be okay... what parts do I need to start looking for?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
XRacerX said:
Lee and I talked about it for a second, we need to get a group together and raid our buddies house to watch the US GP. It would be a good chance to check in on him. Or we can drag his ass out in a wheel chair to a local sports bar.. hehehe Glad to hear he's coming home... D

In his own words, exactly what he told me... 'Heal up fast MOFO!'

Now that we know he is going to be okay... what parts do I need to start looking for?

im thinkin gixxer parts for sure, its a perfect time to upgrade :banana

·
Registered
93 Posts
Glad to hear he's doing okay.

I'd be interested to hear where/when all this went down if someone wanted to PM me. Mainly because I was in the same area over the weekend. Just curious. thnx.

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
shazam said:
I haven't asked any of the details, I was more concerned with his health.
I believe what stabber said was that I cleared some trees 100 feet from the guardrails with my bod and all you f'kers gonna have to call me a "Lumber Jack Kuni" from now on.... :lao
Old Gimpy here, recovering from a "brain fart" that cost me a broken leg, from what Brian told me if I wasn't so buggered up, I could have rode the damn bike home.... :fiddy
I'll be posting more often since I can just now sit without gimpy leg throbbing so damn much.... Thank you all for your prayers, love you guys :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts