Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our bar Friday night... body painting and bare as you dare contest....

Attachments

• 41 KB Views: 1,548
  • Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    33.1 KB Views: 10,536
  • Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    55.3 KB Views: 3,990

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I need to get layed. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Holy big breasted godess who I will be a slave for batman........i can reach her .....If only .....I can ...reach....my......utility belt......................

·
Registered
259 Posts
That is a sexy biiiiaaaaccchhhh....

mary ann is super bad....

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Psssstt.... Its not Mary Ann.....

·
Registered
259 Posts
Oh....my bad playa......damn sure fooled me.....

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Governor said:
How about a heads up next time BEFORE this happens!!

Gov
My bad B ... wasnt thinking.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
um yea where the hell did this shit go down?? we never get the good shit around here anymore its all in polk county now...ya bastards :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Emersom's... in good old L-Town... I was gonna post up but I didnt think it was going to happen as it was supposed to be scheduled on the night Charley hit. I will deff keep you guys informed of our next (in)formal get-together...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh Donny Donny Donny, I'll never be able to look at "That" the same again How do you expect us to work out now when she's in the house? :lol

B.T.W. post the pic's of 2nd, 3rd,4th,5th,

Looks like I need to make a visit with some Budweiser signs. Dam gotta hate it when your competitor gets in pic's.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah Mr. Bud... I was trying to get her to do the Bud-Label bikini thing but I think hers may have been a lil bit better....

·
Registered
197 Posts
The Governor said:
How about a heads up next time BEFORE this happens!!

Gov
gov, you're funny! :lol :lol is that at emerson's by lake parker and when is the next one!! gov, you can tell the wife you're going to sharky's uh, yeah, that's it!!!

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Wheeliesteve said:
gov, you're funny! :lol :lol is that at emerson's by lake parker and when is the next one!! gov, you can tell the wife you're going to sharky's uh, yeah, that's it!!!
You know I've been hearing this tone in your posts a lot lately. If you have something to say just pick up the phone or come by my house and tell me.

Otherwise, don't worry about what lies I have to tell to go wherever! :twofinger

1 - 20 of 24 Posts