Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
nig said:
www.stuntlife.com

Might throw off your stats drastically though ;)
Personally, I think the stats are skewed the other way right now. As far as the population around here, most don't wear their jacket 100% of the time. Ever been to Ohio or Illinois? I'd say only 25% EVER wear a helmet.

I'd like to see more of that element take the survey to make it accurate.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Beest does bring up a good point. Many of us who have taken the survey do wear gear. But we are only a small part of the biking community. I know here in MS about 90% of the riders I see dont wear anything but a helmet, only b/c it is the law

·
Registered
130 Posts
Word, most of these boards have weeded out the so-called "squids" with rough treatment (hahaha!) so you're not going to get the 'real' cross-section of the motorcycling world.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well Im trying to get the most inclusive cross section possible so I have put it on this and many many other sport bike forums including ones that stunt and one that dont. Tonight and tommorrow I will attempt to find and list this same survey on a bunch of harley boards and any other motorcycle message board I can find.

So if you have links to any (sport, harley, chopper, cruiser, custom, etc) fairly large bike site please let me know them

·
Registered
183 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts