Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purching in the next month, the F4i is almost sold and Ive been getting quotes. Im from PA, but its always interesting to see what everyone is paying for their bikes OTD.

Could you guys let me know?

I just got a quote for $11,999.00 OTD.....seems a little high, but let me know.

Thanks

JZ

·
Registered
985 Posts
my busa was quoted lower than that

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Well, msrp is $10,999, so OTD for one grand more is fairly normal. However, I know you could get that bike for less some place else.

It retails for $100 less than the 'Busa.

·
Registered
27 Posts
come to NC to a small town call Albermale and you can save 1500. I dont know if 1500 is that important to you, from dealerships I think you are looking at 10900 otd best case. I got mine for 10300.
Oh I am loving it

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Joeyz said:
Purching in the next month, the F4i is almost sold and Ive been getting quotes. Im from PA, but its always interesting to see what everyone is paying for their bikes OTD.

Could you guys let me know?

I just got a quote for $11,999.00 OTD.....seems a little high, but let me know.

Thanks

JZ
Joeyz, I have bought bikes on the west, east, and south. Being you are in PA. NC, SC, and east TN will more than likely give you a better price. As a matter a fact a hellava lot better than what you posted. Good luck dude

·
Registered
62 Posts
2005 SUZUKI DEALER MOTORCYCLE AND ATV CONFIDENTIAL PRICE LIST -
REVISED |
Model Color Dealer Price Prep Dealer NetInvoice Retail
Street Motorcycles
GSXR1000K5
Blue/White,
Black/Gray,
Black/Yellow $9,205$ 50$ 9,155 $10,849

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
G97 said:
2005 SUZUKI DEALER MOTORCYCLE AND ATV CONFIDENTIAL PRICE LIST - REVISED |

Model - GSXR1000K5
Color - Blue/White, Black/Gray, Black/Yellow
Dealer Price - $9,205
Prep - $50
Dealer NetInvoice - $9,155
Retail - $10,849
That's 2005 not 2006.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Besides the colors its the same bike...If you are gonna sale it in the next few years of course your 06 will sale more than your 05 though. If you can get an 05 for 9300 go for it. Other than that Good luck onthe 06. Honestly you should be paying under 10,600. Because of overhead larger dealerships will prob not want to touch that price unless its the end of the month. If it is tell them you have a friend that got it for 10,300 (ie me) and see if they can do better (doubt it) or want to do better if they can (doubt it) unless they can rape you on a trade.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts