Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 636 in the Tampa area, just curious what people are paying, out the door for them...thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I paid 6800 + tax for mine a couple months ago. Keep in mind this is AZ and we ride year-round. Walked in with cash, stated my price, gave salesman 20 minutes of my time max. No haggle.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Damn! You guys were payin $6XXX OTD for '04's or '03's? hell, or '05's? no way...what years are these...dammit if these are '04's or better....cuz i thought i got a deal..but i'm doubting now....i bought my '04 back in last April for $8050 OTD w/taxes and extra FOUR years warranty(5 total) i think that cost $595ish...i guess i thought 73-7400 OTD was pretty good....damn you people! lol just kiddin' nice buys!

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
Looking at a blue 03 with about 5K miles... few tip over scratches... $5700 OTD at the dealer... good price?

·
Registered
6 Posts
smileyman said:
05....$8399 Otd

dude, howd you pull that off? i think the MSRP was $8699 last time i checked, i wasnt aware that dealers EVER went under MSRP.. perhaps im shopping at the wrong places. i was quoted at $10,020 after taxes(9% sales here)/fees on an 05 636 today at RMC here in Seattle. am i just getting hosed? :bananafu:

·
Banned
912 Posts
2004 zero miles. Watched them take it out of the crate. $7800 with a three year warenty, free helmit (KBC VR-1), $500 Alpinestars coat for $350, $180 Alpinestars gloves for $78. Sav GA.

First picture is at The gap. Second picture is what she looks like now.

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
zxsix said:
I paid 6800 + tax for mine a couple months ago. Keep in mind this is AZ and we ride year-round. Walked in with cash, stated my price, gave salesman 20 minutes of my time max. No haggle.
what year and what dealership......i'm looking for one... :beer

·
Registered
66 Posts
I paid
Sales Price: $7,589.00
Dealer cost: $65.50 (This includes document fee, title fee, and a 30 day tag)
Shipping cost: $250.00
YOUR TOTAL PRICE: (including cost of the machine, dealer cost, and shipping) $7,904.50

OTD for an Brand new 05 636.. I got it from Honda East off of cycletrader.

That being said, I do not have the bike YET, so I cant really say much about it... I expect the bike tues or wed. I will update this post when it arrives!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just bought one....you all got a great price!! List $8600, they only knocked off $400. $9000 out the door. One heads up, after one day of riding, my gear smells like exhaust very noticeably :mad: . I haven't heard anyone say it yet, but I noticed it right away!! I heard the CBR1000 last year did it. I'm about to call the dealer and say WTF!!!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I got a price for $8600 OTD. The sales guy also quoted me $9000 with a Yosh slip-on plus a fender eliminator. The Yosh is a hose job but the $8600 OTD is a sweet price IMO.

I didn't buy the bike but it's damn tempting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much are you guys paying in sales tax? It's about 6% here in SC, and I'm wondering what the OTD price will be. I looked at a couple the other day, and they were saying 8400 OTD, but we didn't get into specifics because I wasn't sure if I wanted it yet. Just wondering if that 8400 would have included tax.....

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
turtle_sc said:
How much are you guys paying in sales tax? It's about 6% here in SC, and I'm wondering what the OTD price will be. I looked at a couple the other day, and they were saying 8400 OTD, but we didn't get into specifics because I wasn't sure if I wanted it yet. Just wondering if that 8400 would have included tax.....
Out-the-door prices usually include any prep fees, dealer fees, tax, tag & title. That's the bottom line price you'd pay and they'd adjust everything else to whatever it comes out to be. OTD's do not usually include extended warranties.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a 05 Ninja 636 for $8700 total, tax included. Also got two helmets, smoke face shield, two sets of gloves and a paded jacket. I love this thing and it's my first bike. Im giving it to the wife next year and getting me a 10.......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts