Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to wonder why it's legal to collect all of these and post it up somewhere.... Seems to me, there should be a signed release involved. And you'd HAVE to think someone (any of these people) should object.....

· Registered
6,267 Posts
I have to wonder why it's legal to collect all of these and post it up somewhere.... Seems to me, there should be a signed release involved. And you'd HAVE to think someone (any of these people) should object.....
I am sure you could make a case for that. However, all they would do, is make the website owner remove the particular photos.

Now the the pictures that don't show their face. I don't think you could make a case...

· Super Pursuit Mode, Yo
2,075 Posts
Walmart is so white-trash even I know its white-trashy. I get to goof on a coworker about shopping at walmart. The best thing is that he drives his '88 Camaro there...cruisin' with the t-tops out, baby!

Pennsyltucky representin', yo. :cheers

· Registered
446 Posts
Isn't there something about if you are in a public place then you are in public eye?? Im sure it goes something like that. Anyway if you are in public then photos or video of you are not your personal things these pics are 100% legal. I know this because my Father had a law suit over his license plate being in a picture. Because his truck was in a public parking lot it is no longer subject to privacy laws. So just remember what you do in public is for everyone to view and take photo's... LOL

· Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Isn't there something about if you are in a public place then you are in public eye?? Im sure it goes something like that. Anyway if you are in public then photos or video of you are not your personal things these pics are 100% legal. I know this because my Father had a law suit over his license plate being in a picture. Because his truck was in a public parking lot it is no longer subject to privacy laws. So just remember what you do in public is for everyone to view and take photo's... LOL
It just seems to me that for all these shots to come from all these different stores of the same franchise.... this would appear to be corporate property, or corporate generated... who's going to walk around WalMart taking photos of freaks? Not my idea of an ideal venue for photographic art-- but the security types would see things in a whole different light.... doesn't this all look like what you would expect 'anti shoplifters' to gather as evidence?

This all strikes me as surreptitious... I don't think most of these folks know they are being photographed. Obviously, most if not all do not care; but that's not the same thing as having their abject permission.

· Registered
6,267 Posts
It just seems to me that for all these shots to come from all these different stores of the same franchise.... this would appear to be corporate property, or corporate generated... who's going to walk around WalMart taking photos of freaks? Not my idea of an ideal venue for photographic art-- but the security types would see things in a whole different light.... doesn't this all look like what you would expect 'anti shoplifters' to gather as evidence?

Once word got out that there was a website called "peopleofwalmart.com", the photos would come pouring in.

There is even a mullet website, with various photos of ******** with mulletts.

· Forever the Man
2,904 Posts
Funny as hell and that's the second time I went through all the pages. Although the people at the WM's around here aren't quite as bad as those pictured, my work partner and I hit every WM in every small town we travel through just for laughs.

· Super Pursuit Mode, Yo
2,075 Posts
...my work partner and I hit every WM in every small town we travel through just for laughs.
I call B.S.

You have a pic of a nascar as your avatar. There's no way you can pass walmart without puttin' on your best wife-beater and doing some shopping. :neener

· Registered
2,039 Posts
That site is good stuff.

· Registered
6,267 Posts
Every one of these WalMart shoppers has more class than Harley riders. Have seen some of the Harley mamas?
I don't know about Sacramento area, but, I think you are painting with a BROAD (pun intended) brush. I have seen some fine Harly women... Though I am sure they are in the minority.

I think the woman showing off her lo-jack device, is far below in class, than any harley woman. A harley woman would have her man remove such a device. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.