Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some people to ride with. I have a few buddies from work that ride but they are always coming up with excuses why they can't ride. I still like riding by myself but its much better with other people. Anytime you guys/girls are going riding let me know. later

·
Registered
107 Posts
A few of us might go out sunday, I'll post my cell number later in the week when we know for sure...
ERIC

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Frek you in clermont .. i just moved here..im in regency hills off hartwood marsh bout a mile from 27.

·
Registered
6 Posts
2k5zx10r
Yeah I live up 27 close to the citrus tower, usually a small group of us (4-7) ride. We know a few good roads to hit around here.
Feel free to meet up with us when ever.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Brinks, I live in Winter Garden, I ride with one other fella but not that often. I like to ride often so let me know, one of these days we should hook up and maybe with the clermont folks too. I am still looking for good places to ride so any ideas would be great. I have heard there is a road that starts in Ocoee and ends up on 27 that is a great ride, I just can't find it.
Talk to you later

·
Registered
6 Posts
2000ninja
Next time I head out I'll post it, or PM ya to let ya know..I'm always up for hitting some of the local roads in the after noon..

·
Registered
129 Posts
east colonial here.

i need to get my carbs sorted out then you will see the superchicken :leghump

·
Registered
56 Posts
were you guys out Sunday? Our group came aross 4 guys with helmets and no other gear on, one was wearing shorts. Tell me that you guys know better...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I used to live out in Mascotte, just a little past clermont. Roads are awesome out there in the clermont-groveland area. Hit me up whenever anyone wants to ride. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts