Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered for the SQL PASS conference in Orlando Fl for Sept 28 - Oct 1. I'm thinking of taking the bike (trailer), and thought I'd see if anyone was interested in coming down. I might even take a couple extra days off in the first week of Oct. to get some extra play time depending on what seems to play out the best. Guessing no one is in, but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

·
Registered
46 Posts
mmmm sounds like fun... what is the pass ur talking about and where are ya stayin??

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The conference is a Microsoft SQL Server convention (this is for work). So I'll be there during the day, but I'm hoping to be out riding each night and over the weekend. I haven't made reservations for a room yet, so I'm not sure where I'll be staying other than in Orlando and probably in the hotel/conference center district. Ann will be coming down for the weekend, and I'm waiting to hear back from Dave and Lisa as to if they can come, but so far it looks like I'll be heading down on Monday the 27th and heading back on Monday or Tuesday (4th or 5th) depending on when I have to drop off Anna at the Orlando airport on Monday. Of course if a few people wanted to go, I could just fly down so that the rest of the group can head down and/or back at whatever time fits everyone elses schedule best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts