Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. I went down on my best friends wife for the first time (yes, the four of us are close) and she started playing with her nipples. Would this possibly be because she enjoyed it or because she was trying to get her mind off of me being down there?

I know I am not that great looking or any thing, but, she sure did not try to stop me in any way.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Dude I hope you guys know things are gonna get wierd between all four of you. My ex wife "notice I said ex" and I used to do the same shit and it ended up killing the relationship.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
prolly not. It feels good to have someone eating you out and a little nipple action going on. I've done it, and its better when the man your with has monkey arms and can reach your nips while snaking away...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
RF600Rider said:
Dude I hope you guys know things are gonna get wierd between all four of you. My ex wife "notice I said ex" and I used to do the same shit and it ended up killing the relationship.
Sorry to hear that. I think we might be different though. We have been friends for 15 years and it is not like it is a weekly ritual or anything like that. In fact, other than groping and such, the other shit, has only happened once. Hell, it may never even happen again. We already have an aggreement that no matter what happens there will be NO actuall intercourse. Also, if it started getting weird we would quit. We would not do anything that would jepordize (so I can't spell) or friendship or marriages. The four of us has been together too long to screw anything up.

Thanks japbike, thats what I was hoping to hear.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
you "don't want to do anything that might jeopordize your relationship or marriage"???

Sorry dude, but by having sex, which it is despite what the ex-president said, you have crossed "the line". Suppose his wife starts to like what you give her better than her husband? Even worse, what happens if your wife figures out you are a lousy lover and her friends husband is better and she deserves that instead of you and only wants sex with him from now on?

Real "friends" don't have sex with their buddies wife/husband or even try. It always gets messy, if you pardon the pun, if that happens..

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well, its not for us to judge.. He can do as he likes. All he did was ask about boob pinching.. :) What ever makes he and his wife happy, is all that matters....

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Have to agree with KatanaMike--that situation can get messed up in a heartbeat regardless of what anyone is saying out loud or not!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
japbike said:
Well, its not for us to judge.. He can do as he likes. All he did was ask about boob pinching.. :) What ever makes he and his wife happy, is all that matters....
Thank you. I just asked a simple question, not to be judged.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Just my observation but at 34....wouldn't you know that a woman playing with her boobs is excited and not bored with you?!?

I am not trying to flame or be a wise azz--just curious why you wouldn't know that at your age. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
KatanaMike said:
you "don't want to do anything that might jeopordize your relationship or marriage"???

Sorry dude, but by having sex, which it is despite what the ex-president said, you have crossed "the line". Suppose his wife starts to like what you give her better than her husband? Even worse, what happens if your wife figures out you are a lousy lover and her friends husband is better and she deserves that instead of you and only wants sex with him from now on?

Real "friends" don't have sex with their buddies wife/husband or even try. It always gets messy, if you pardon the pun, if that happens..
Damnit, I wish people would learn to read. :mad: No one had sex (intercourse). And it only happened once. Besides, there was not much sexual about the situation, most of it was part of a board game someone had and was just havin' some fun. And there was a lot of liquer involved, how many here can say they haven't got drunk and done something stupid.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Just my observation but at 34....wouldn't you know that a woman playing with her boobs is excited and not bored with you?!?

I am not trying to flame or be a wise azz--just curious why you wouldn't know that at your age. :)

Now if she was having a normal conversation with someone else other than you, in process...............THAT WOULD INTICATE A LACK OF INTEREST OR RESPONSE. :leghump

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mr. Lesbian said:
Just know that you're eating pussy that your friend is sticking his penis in on a daily basis.
Not really, I know for a fact, and she just had a shower.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
TK5028 said:
. Besides, there was not much sexual about the situation, most of it was part of a board game someone had and was just havin' some fun. .

:lol sorry had to laugh===nothing much sexual about eating out a female? okey dokey!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RSixxygrl said:

Well, I have been married for 9 years and have never been with anyone else.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts