Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I curently have a Black satin D&D Bolt on my 6r for 3 yrs now. I like the way it looks (matches the color scheme of my bike well) and I don't mind the loud sound (unless I happen to have a headache ...lol)

Anyways I was thinking about changing to maybe an X-Metal 2 bros pipe..or something else. My brother has a yosh tri oval on his gix 1k and i swear it sounds like an old muscle car...

Any feedbak on the X-metal and the sound of it on the 6r. Also how do you think it will look on green/black color scheme?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I wouldn't get X-metal, but only cuz I don't like the gold color. I imagine it sounds pretty good (2 bros.) is what I have. I would get a carbon fiber instead.

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
I think there is a current auction on ebay for an x-metal exhaust... price isn't too bad. The bike it was on looks like it was dropped... the seller took pictures of the rash on the can. I will see if I can find it again for you.

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks for the input...yea i didn't realize the X-Metal is like a gold color...i thought it was more silver and black...def interested in the carbon bolt on

anywhere that has a good deal on them?

if you have pics post them up :)

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
I like the gold color with the green/black. Kawi uses the gold fork tubes and calipers on the ZX's and looks cool to me.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the gold color with the green/black. Kawi uses the gold fork tubes and calipers on the ZX's and looks cool to me.
Good point...never thought about that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts