Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, recently me and my wife have decided to have an open relationship. I think it very cool, the number one marriage killer is cheating and now that we can't cheat so I think all is good. Does anyone else have an open relationship? If so how does it work for you? We have the whole don't ask don't tell thing. Just want to hear other peoples input and if there're any girls out there that want to hang out hit me up, doesn't have to be sex automaticly just different people to hang with. I live in Central Jersey. Thanks and take care everyone.

Nick
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
i wouldn't be able to do it but i wish you and the misses all the best...

but then that brings the question - why even be married...

let the debate begin :popcorn :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
how long have u guys been married? depending upon you personalitys and how u guys are will determine if this works. jealousy could rear its ugly head. i think that u guys should put each other first still though. i dont think i could do this with my husband. but shit im not married. so umm tell me is your wife hot? we will need pics of her diplayed promptly plus a number that we can get in touch with her. i only mess with one guy at a time but hell females cant get you pregnant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well we both can seperate sex from love and we both love each other very much, but not hold each other back from fun. We can both kind of do the friends with benafits thing with others.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,772 Posts
In theory it could work, but I think there is a danger of one of you finding someone else you think you can't live without during your travels. The argument could be made that this might happen eventually anyway, but you are really tempting fate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dreamy333,
Yes my wife is very hot (will work on finding a pic), we have been married over a year. We are both very open people.

Juggalo,
2nd post on this name I lost my other one a year or two ago (I've been on here forever lol)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
nmauro22 said:
dreamy333,
Yes my wife is very hot (will work on finding a pic), we have been married over a year. We are both very open people.

Juggalo,
2nd post on this name I lost my other one a year or two ago (I've been on here forever lol)
well shit send the bitch on over hey you guys better remember to be careful.. u dont want gonaherphachifilaids for your anniversary present
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
I don't think I would be able to have an open relationship. At first it would probably work out, but after a while I think it would turn into a battle. Like Dreamy said, Jealousy tends to rear its ugly head sooner or later. And being a typical girly-girl, I tend to get jealous... once in a while. :rolleyes

But I wish the two of your the best. And I hope it works out for you.
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
nmauro22 said:
Yes my wife is very hot (will work on finding a pic),We are both very open people.
does she want an all expenses paid trip to Phoenix.... :beer
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Vixen0218 said:
I don't think I would be able to have an open relationship. At first it would probably work out, but after a while I think it would turn into a battle. Like Dreamy said, Jealousy tends to rear its ugly head sooner or later. And being a typical girly-girl, I tend to get jealous... once in a while. :rolleyes

But I wish the two of your the best. And I hope it works out for you.
You jealous? nah...
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Juggalo said:
hey BG, wherre the hell has ASCI been? and you notice everyone in the CC has Red Squares lol
remember he feel in love....

of course we have red squares - bunch of haters out there :banana :beer

i was posing last night and 4 hot chics walked by with there gay friend in tow when i started to talk to them he tried to step up and told him to quit interrupting and take his vagina and go away... the girls just started cracking up it was priceless...
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
1quick1 said:
I don't see anyway something like this could work. SOmewhere down the road there will be a problem.
like what happens when one of keeps banging the same person all the time....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,587 Posts
Just file the divorce papers now, and whaterver you do don't get her pregnant.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,772 Posts
Question

nmauro22, have you established any rules for your open relationship? For example, no fucking in your bed, or no one in the house, must use protection, that sort of thing?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,587 Posts
acalliste said:
nmauro22, have you established any rules for your open relationship? For example, no fucking in your bed, or no one in the house, must use protection, that sort of thing?
He's telling you that he or his wife wants to fuck someone else, and you want to establish rules to it? You are kidding, right?
 
1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Top