Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week I am sitting in the lobby of the GEB buidling at JCCC kinda going through my notes and studying for my final that I am about to have in 20 minutes. Now all semester long I have sat in this lobby for a few minutes waiting for my class to start. I see the usaully people there that are people in my class and I talk to them and such.

But it jsut so happens there is this new guy sitting at the table doing some drafting that I have never seen there before. Well I was talking about my philosophy final that I just took with someone and he starts to chime in.

Now I have actually advance enough in life to start sounding like an old fart, ya know I have had enough things happen to me to give some people advice and really stress what is important. LIke I said old fart talk and this guy starts going on with that so I figure its best to listen. Typical makes sure you follow your dreams and passions and not money blah blah blah ok good advice, dont' underestimate the importance of this and that and this and that..

Then we got into a philosphical debate.. ok there is truely no justice if there is a little bad justice yeah yeah..

Well I felt the need to flee when he started saying the moon is a spaceship and that he was abducted by aliens and time travel is possible. His proof? Deja Vu. So excused myself and found something better to do.. like sit outside in the scorching heat.

But hey I scored a perfect on the final that I failed to last minute study for while talking to this wacko.

And I thought all the crazies were in MO.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
:lol :lol :lol

what was he majoring in?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont' really know but I was getting the impression that he was taking classes just to keep from dying of boredom at his age.

Cause I mean why major in anything. He seemed to already know everything. =\

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
oooookkkkkaaayy, if he was truly abducted by aliens don't you wish they would take him back??

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh and apparenlty the moon is made out of solid titanium.

Why we aren't up there mining the FOOOK out of it is news to me.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No David Kerish, it isn't :(

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
did someone say cheese??

mmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
mmmmmmm this one looks good

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chicw/speed said:
No comment about the MO thing.
awww I put that in to specifically to troll for you :(

He also mentioned some other metal that the moon was made out of. It was something even more retarded like an alloy not a natural metal. I guess the aliens mixed it.

All in all the scariest part wasn't that he was trying to bs me or he was just stupid. This guy seemed actually believed all this. Quite enfatic about it too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts